Hey, this seems very good, but is the DialogueDesigner required to use it ?
Godot 3 Dialogue System
A downloadable system for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A highly customizable dialogue system perfect for story-driven RPGs and Visual Novels.
Includes GDscript parser, full dialogue system, examples of use, and two types of message visualisations:
- MSG Box - classic messge display
- MSG Bubble - bubble (floating) messages .
- Fully developed GDscript parser
- Two types of message display
- Support for multiple choices (+ conditions)
- Displaying variables in text (local and global)
- Many customisation options
- bbcode (bold, italic, underlined, color) for box messages
- Text pauses for box messages
- *NEW* Support for multiple languages
Designed to be used with this editor:
Any questions? Contact me: radmattsoftware at gmail.com
In order to download this system you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Multi-language support for DialogueSystem!6 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Absolutely not :) The editor is optional (but recommended). If you use a different editor or you want to write the dialogue by yourself, you can modify the main file a little bit and you're good to go. Hit me up if you'll have any problems with that and I'll help you.